Preparatory Visit (Klepp Stasjon, Norway
Aim of the visit
Foundation of Knowledge intends to tender for the proposal of the „Teacher and staff mobility projects in other educational institutions/education related institutions” of the EEA Financial Mechanism 2009-2014 Scholarship Programme in the beginning of 2015. The objective of the tender: organizing a study visit in order to get acquainted with the agriculture and the agricultural vocational education of Norway, especially the on-the-job-training. Priorities of the planned mobility project:
- getting acquainted with the general situation of the agriculture of Norway;
- getting acquainted with the vocational education in the secondary schools and in the higher education;
- getting to know the position of the on-the-job training in the education;
- visiting the Norwegian University College of Agriculture and Rural Development and other agricultural vocational school(s);
- visiting practice areas (training factories, production factories, farms;
- negotiations with the hosts, making new cooperations, preparation of new projects (Erasmus+).
We emphasize the studying of the following special fields:
- animal husbandry (cattle, sheep and goat);
- outdoor animal husbandry;
- preservation of the agricultural tradition;
- adaption to the climate change;
- mechanization of the agriculture;
- environmental protection;
- rural tourism;
- using ECVET in the vocational education.
The aim of the preparatory visit:
- framing the professional program of the 10 days study visit, taking into consideration the above mentioned;
- negotiations about the programme of the teachers from Norway in Hungary;
- meeting with the key people of the planned project;
- visiting the university, vocational schools, practice areas that are participating in the programme;
- agreement of the technical details of the planned project (tasks, deadlines, responsible people).
Location: Klepp Stasjon (Norway)
Date: 7-11th August, 2014
- Foundation of Knowledge: János Palotás, Dr. Imre Mucsi
- Norwegian University College of Agriculture and Rural Development: Dr. Rhys Evans, Dr. Dag Jørund Lønning
7th August, 2014
8th August, 2014
- Hosts: Dr. Rhys Evans lecturer, contact person, Dr. Dag Jørund Lønning rector
- Metting: a) introduction of activities of HLB and Foundation of Knowledge; b) introducing the AUI infrastructure; c) introduction of Hungarian and Norwegian agriculture, rural development and agricultural vocational education; d) presentation of the objectives of the planned study tour; e) presentation of the participants of the study trip; f) compilation of the study visit programme
9th August, 2014
- Visit to Øksnevad VGS agricultural vocational school. Meeting with Rune Haaland rector. Introducing the school and the Norwegian agricultural vocational education. Discussion about programme of the study visit and the role of Øksnevad VGS in the professional programme.
- Visit to Jæren region and Vest-Agder area (the region is the most important agricultural area in Norway because of its geographical conditions and mild weather)
10th August, 2014
- Meeting with Ola Hedstein the head of Norwegian Farmer’s Cooperative (Norsk Landbrukssamvirke). Getting the work of organization, with their participation of agricultural education and with their cooperation of HLB. Discussion about programme of the study visit and the role of Norsk Landbrukssamvirke in the professional programme.
- Farm visiting: a) Jone Wiig Gartnerie, b) Maudal Farm: „Glad av mat”
11th August, 2014
- Review of the visit, agreement about the programme of planned study trip